Hey there! I am the Owner & Lead Photographer for Lyncca Harvey Photography. My company is based in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, but I have been lucky enough to travel with my amazing clients across the U.S., Mexico and even London for portraits and weddings!
Here are a a few fun facts about me:
- This year, I celebrated my 18th wedding anniversary. I’m married to the best guy ever and we have a blast with life. We have an amazing little boy named Trent. The poor kid is likely to grow up hating cameras from me torturing him constantly.
- I have an easy, casual manner, combined with a bit of sarcasm and a few cuss words (that I do try to control, since I now have a three year old!)
- We also have two boxers, Tucker and Molly. They are our four legged kids. I have a huge heart when it comes to animals and you are always welcome to bring your own to your session (please confirm prior to your session due to location restrictions).
- In my previous life, I was an airline consultant, traveling the world helping airlines with their technical publications department. If this sounds exciting, it wasn’t. Although, I did get to travel to some interesting places (Dubai!) and have made lifelong friends.
- I loooove, to travel and see the world and how others live. I dream of living overseas at some point, but I don’t actually see that happening anytime soon 😉
- I’m a bit of a techie and I love what I do. I am a lighting specialist, and I love learning to improve my craft. It is what keeps it fresh and fun for me.
- I have a bit of a funky side. It’s almost a guarantee that you will never see me with the same hair style/color.
Now, that I have shared a little bit about me, I would love to learn more about you! Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please contact me. I would love to chat with you!