I am the Owner & Lead Photographer for Lyncca Harvey Photography. I am based in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, but have been lucky enough to travel with my amazing clients across the U.S., Mexico and even London for portraits and weddings! Here are a a few fun facts about me:
- This year, I celebrated my 15th wedding anniversary. I’m married to my best friend and I still love romance 🙂
- We have an amazing little boy named Trent. The poor kid is likely to grow up hating cameras from me torturing him constantly with photos.
- I’m a bit of a tech geek and I love what I do. I’m always learning more to advance my skill set to better benefit my clients.
- I still cry at weddings. Thankfully, my camera is big enough that I can usually hide it!
- I have a huge heart when it comes to animals. I love Boxers, and I will show you a thousand pictures of mine if you mention them.
For my entire career, I worked as a technical writer/program specialist, focusing on the aviation industry. Day in and out, I worked with thousands of pages of boring black and white manuals. I think that is why I love rich colors and textures as much as I do. Over the years, I learned many skills (i.e., writing, web design, desktop publishing, pre-press/press, graphic design) that would help me in my career as a photographer.
I love to create artistic & dramatic imagery. I use both natural light and lighting equipment to create a particular mood. All of my images are edited to reflect my style and to make you look your very best. My images are rich in color, but I also throw in some black & whites if it fits the scene. Between my posing, lighting and editing techniques, I have developed a unique style that I hope you will love.
I have an easy, casual manner and I have a bit of a funky side. (It’s almost a guarantee that you will never see me with the same hair style/color.) I love for my clients to have fun during their session. I have a thing for architecture and it has a strong presence in my imagery. Not only is every single image you receive from me top quality, you will have fun creating them.
Now, that I have shared a little bit about me, I would love to learn more about you. Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please contact me. I would love to chat with you!