I am the Owner & Lead Photographer for Lyncca Harvey Photography. I am based in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, but have been lucky enough to travel with my amazing clients across the U.S., Mexico and even London for portraits and weddings! Here are a a few fun facts about me:
- This year, I celebrated my 14th wedding anniversary. I’m married to my best friend and I still love romance 🙂
- We have an amazing little boy named Trent. The poor kid is likely to grow up hating cameras from me torturing him constantly with photos.
- I’m a bit of a tech geek and I love what I do. I’m always learning more to advance my skill set to better benefit my clients.
- I still cry at weddings. Thankfully, my camera is big enough that I can usually hide it!
- I have a huge heart when it comes to animals. I love Boxers, and I will show you a thousand pictures of mine (just ask to see my iphone case).
For my entire career, I worked as a technical writer/program specialist, focusing on the aviation industry. Day in and out, I worked with thousands of pages of boring black and white manuals. I think that is why I love rich colors and textures as much as I do. Over the years, I learned many skills (i.e., writing, web design, desktop publishing, pre-press/press, graphic design) that would help me in my career as a photographer.
I love to create artistic & dramatic imagery. I use both natural light and lighting equipment to create a particular mood. All of my images are edited to reflect my style and to make you look your very best. My images are rich in color, but I also throw in some black & whites if it fits the scene. Between my posing, lighting and editing techniques, I have developed a unique style that I hope you will love.
I have an easy, casual manner and I have a bit of a funky side. (Its almost a guarantee that you will never see me with the same hair style/color.) I love for my clients to have fun during their session. I have a thing for architecture and urban environments, and they have strong presence in my imagery. Not only is every single image you receive from me top quality, you will have fun creating them.
Now, that I have shared a little bit about me, I would love to learn more about you. Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please contact me. I would love to chat with you!