Today, I am sharing Zach & Summer’s Aristide Colleyville Wedding! Every detail of their day from the bridesmaid dresses to the florals were absolutely gorgeous. They chose beautiful blushes and navy blue, which gave a soft, romantic feel with little pops of color.
Summer looked beautiful and had such a radiant smile, and Zach teared up when his bride came down the aisle. There wasn’t a dry eye around <3 After they tied the knot and we had some sweet and fun wedding party formals, we headed off to the reception and rocked the night away!
Special thank you to these vendor rockstars that made this day possible!
- Venue: Aristide, Colleyville
- Coordinator: Debbie Lovera
- Hair & Makeup: Millionaire Brides Club
- Bridal Gown: Bridal Boutique Lewisville, Allure
- Shoes: Alex Marie
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Nicole Miller New York
- Cake: Cake-aholics
- Catering: Aristide, Colleyville
- Florist: Cooper’s Florist
- DJ: Black Tie Sounds
- Linens: Venue: Aristide, Colleyville
- Lighting: Venue: Aristide, Colleyville
- Jewelry: Amber’s Designs
- Stationery: Minted