One of my favorite things to photograph in the whole world is a beautiful bride. After 10 yrs, this still holds true. When a woman puts on her wedding gown, she just transforms into the most amazing, perfect version of herself, because she just radiates happiness!
When I was asked by one of my favorite bridal shops to photograph all of their real brides that would be walking the runway for an upcoming bridal show, you bet I jumped at the opportunity!
The day was crazy, between myself and my partner, photographing 13 bridal sessions within 2 hours! But, as you can see, the results were stunning and something I am so proud of! Here are some of my favorites!
Thank you to these other vendors:
- Hair & Makeup – Robert Neely, Dean Allyn Salon
- Venue – Sheraton Hotel, Downtown Fort Worth Location
- Bridal Suite Décor/Catering – Saucey’s Catering
- Models – Wifey Club Ava’s Real Brides
- Limo- Blue Diamond Limosines of Texas
- Florist – Weddings by The Kreative Consultant