This may be the longest blog post in my blogging history, but I just had to show all the pretty details and fun time everyone had at this wedding! Chase & Jenny celebrated their wedding day at Dallas City Place. Outside was all gloomy and windy, but because we were all inside the building the entire day, the day was perfect. Jenny was the calmest bride ever and I’m so happy that she has become my friend through the past year. Best wishes to you both 🙂 Enjoy your honeymoon!
Special thank you to Hugo Hernandez for helping me shoot this great wedding!
- Florist: Steve Corcoran
- Hair/Makeup: Maitee Miles
- Dress Designer: Casablanca
- Dress Store: Lasting Bridal Couture
- Shoes: Gianni Bini
- Lighting: Absolute Entertainment
- Event Designer: Steve Corcoran
- Linens: Linen Hero
- Officiate: Love Notes
- DJ/Band: Groovy Sound Productions
- Catering: Cityplace
- Cake: Frosted Art