Man, I have had so many absolutely gorgeous weddings lately and this one is no exception! I’ve been working with Grant and Kelsey for quite some time now and the one thing that Kelsey told me repeatedly was how important her pictures were to her. Talk about putting pressure on a girl!! Kelsey planned every single part of her day down to the smallest detail so that her pictures would look incredible. I’m very proud of how these turned out, and thankfully, Kelsey loves them too!
We started out at a Bed and Breakfast in McKinney that had the most beautiful bed and natural light for her getting ready pictures. Her ceremony was at the St. Michael Catholic Church and finally, her reception and formals at the McKinney Cottonmill, which is one of my favorite venues!
And last, a thank you to the WONDERFUL vendors that worked tirelessly to bring this day together:
- Ceremony: St. Michael Catholic Church
- Reception: The Cotton Mill in McKinney
- Wedding Coordinator: Tina Pope
- Hair & Makeup: TC Makeup Studio
- Bridal Gown: Brides By Demetrios in Frisco
- Alterations: Legacy Tailor
- Cake: The Cake Stand
- Catering: Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Florist: The Shabby Rose
- Priest: Monsignor Greg Kelly
- Videographer: Kristin Manson
- DJ: DJ Connections, Tandy