Thuy & Tawanna were married at the Old Red Museum in Dallas, which is one of my favorite venues. It has an amazing staircase, and black and white tile that I LOVE.
The couple’s wedding was sleek and modern with an Asian flair. The ceremony was super sweet and sentimental and the reception was an absolute blast 🙂
It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys over the past year! Thank you so much for letting me capture your day for you!
The fabulous vendors:
- Second Shooter: Meagan Lewis
- Venue: Old Red Museum
- Coordinator: Events to Remember by Tierra
- Hair & Makeup: Effrain Villa
- Dress: St. Pucchi Couture Style 9323
- Cake: Eaton Cakes
- Catering: Macklins Catering
- Florist: The Blooming Bride
- Officiate: Bishop Reginald D. Jordan
- DJ: D&D Music Pro
- Videographer: Lasting Vision
- Linens: BBJ Linen