I’m so excited to share this wedding with you! Upon receiving the news that the Supreme Court decided in favor of marriage equality, me and many of my vendor friends were so excited that we wanted to do something positive for the LGBT-community. We decided to gift our services to create a small intimate wedding for one deserving couple. We all reached out on our Facebook pages and one of my friends nominated Tracey and Mellissa. We immediately loved them and their story, They have been together for 12 years! They were planning to have a Justice of the Peace wedding, but we had other plans for them:) The day was full of laughter and joy from the vendors, the guests and of course Tracey and Mellissa.
Here is their day. I think you will love these happy photos!
A Special Thank You to these LGBT-friendly vendors who donated their services for this day!
- Venue: Old Red Museum
- Event Coordinator: Dianthe Whitehall
- Planner & Minister: Jenny Johnoson, The I DO Girl Weddings & Events
- Hair: Shannon Dowling, Something You
- Makeup: Chantee Marie Willis, Something You
- Bridal Gown: Providence Place Bridal Shop
- Catering: Chef Richard- Hors D’ oeuvres
- Mini Desserts: Amuse Bake Shop
- Cake: The Butterfly Cake Factory
- Florist: Sharp Weddings & Events- Florist
- DJ: Party with Pete
- Linens: United Rent-alls