Happy Saturday! Today, I’m sharing another of my favorite weddings and couples from last Fall. I’ve known Ashley and her friends for years now, so when she contacted me asking me to photograph her wedding, I couldn’t have been more excited for her for finding her guy and for myself because I knew this wedding was going to be a blast. I didn’t meet Brady until their engagement session, but I knew right away that these two were meant to be. Ashley absolutely lights up around Brady. This day, as expected was not only beautiful (seriously, just look at her!), it was sweet and a ton of fun!
Ashley opted to get ready at the Ashton Hotel with its beautiful natural light and amazing claw foot tub! We obviously had to have pictures in this tub.
Then, we were off to the chapel. The light and weather were perfect for pre-ceremony portraits.
The ceremony was sweet and perfect.And, then after the ceremony, we were able to capture some night time portraits as well! Y’all know these are my favorites! So romantic!
Then, we were off to the reception to party the night away!
Thank you to these amazing vendors that made this day beautiful!
- Hotel: Ashton Hotel
- Ceremony: Marty Leonard Chapel
- Reception: Joe T. Garcia’s La Puertita
- Planner: Jenny Johnson, The I Do Girl
- Hair & Makeup: Rosie’s Artistry
- Bridal Gown: Stella York, Pence & Panache
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Cake: Nothing Bundt Cake
- Catering: Joe T. Garcia’s
- Florist: Sharp Floral and Event Design
- Minister: Jim McClurg, Alliance United AUMC
- DJ: Randy Ro Entertainment
- PhotoBooth: Randy Ro Entertainment
- Lighting: Randy Ro Entertainment
- Linens: AM Linen Rental
- Rings: Ashley – Blue Nile, Brady – Metro Customer Jeweler