Josh and Shanelle were one of my favorite couples for this year 🙂 They are such an amazing couple. They were married at the lovely Marty Leonard Chapel, with their rockin’ reception at the YWCA in Downtown Fort Worth. Shanelle looked absolutely gorgeous in her ombre colored dress that changed from off-white to a pinkish champagne color.
These two opted for a First Look as well, so we were able to get many beautiful portraits of them and their wedding party! Here are a few of my favorite moments from their day!
These wonderful vendors helped create this magical day!
- Chapel: Marty Leonard Chapel
- Reception: YWCA, Fort Worth
- Hair/Makeup: Brenna Pinkerston
- Bridal Gown: Mori Lee Boston – Bliss Bridal Salon
- Bridal Shoes: David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Cake: Texas Star Bakery
- Caterer: Dickey’s BBQ
- Florist: Flower Market on 7th
- Minister: Dr. Jerry Chism
- DJ: Mix Master Jay
- Linens: Elegant Creations