Today, I’m sharing Chase & Jessica’s wedding day! It was such a happy day from start to finish. I remember smiling pretty much the whole day while watching these two. I started my day with Jessica and her ladies at the Omni Hotel in Fort Worth and then we headed over to the always beautiful Marty Leonard Chapel. Chase’s reaction to seeing his bride was one of the best ever. Speaking of Chase, he only had one photo request for the day and that was to have a photo of him and his guys playing ball. We happily accommodated him with a pretty epic shot I think.
After these two got hitched, we headed over to T&P Station for a rockin’ party. As you can see from the photos, a good time was had by all! I hope you enjoy my favorites from their day!
A last, thank you to all of the vendors that helped make this day special for our couple:
- Getting ready/bridal details location: Omni Hotel, Fort Worth
- Ceremony: Marty Leonard Chapel
- Reception: T&P Warehouse
- Hair & Makeup: Kelsey Kruse
- Bridal Gown: Maggie Sottero, R&L Bridal
- Cake: Confections in Cake
- Catering: Catered for You
- Florist: Blushington Blooms
- DJ: DJ Connections