I’ve had such a wonderful time working with Dustin and Megan over the last year 🙂 They are so much fun to work with and they absolutely ADORE each other. Watching them together just makes you smile 🙂 They were married at the beautiful Piazza chapel and Village Ballroom. Megan chose beautiful Spring colors of pinks, corals and grays for her theme, which looked beautiful on her ladies and her reception.
Dustin & Megan, I hope to remain not only your photographer, but also your friend for many years to come! Congratulations to you both! Now, onto the prettiness!
This beautiful wedding was put together by the following amazing vendors:
- Venue: Piazza in the Village
- Coordinator: McKenzie, Piazza
- Hair: Priscilla Solis
- Bridal Gown: David’s Bridal-Hulen
- Bakery: Opulent Cakes & CC’s Cupcake Heaven
- Caterer: Piazza
- Florist: Ed’s Signature Wedding
- Officiant: Shawn King
- DJ: LG Entertainment
- Videographer: Randy Ro Entertainment
- Lighting & Linens: Piazza
- Rings: Helzberg Diamonds
- Get-away Transportation: Bowtie Transportation