Holy cow, its a blog post! I’ve been absolutely terrible about blogging lately! Hopefully, I can get on track again with all of the amazing weddings and sessions that I have to post! Today, I am sharing Jeroid & Ashley’s wedding at Piazza in the Village. I’ve had such a wonderful time getting to know these two. They are absolutely perfect for each other. There are so many favorites from this day that I had a hard time narrowing it down, so this is gonna be a long one!
Thank you to these amazing vendors for creating this beautiful wedding:
- Venue: Piazza in the Village
- Coordinator, McKenzie, Piazza in the Village
- Makeup: 21 Glam Street
- Bridal Gown: Maggie Sottero
- Bridal Shoes: Custom Pearl Converse
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Cake: The Cake Guys
- Catering: Piazza in the Village
- Florist: LiliumMinister: Bishop Darick L. Favors Sr.
- DJ: Randy Ro Entertainment
- Lighting: Piazza in the Village
- Draping: Piazza in the Village
- Rings: Kay’s Jewelers