Back in September (yea, I’m still not doing so great on the blogging thing), I was invited to join some local wedding professionals for a styled shoot at the Woolworth in Downtown, Dallas to help them show off their amazing space for events. Because I had experience with LGBT weddings, I was chosen to shoot the same-sex “wedding”. I had an absolute ball working with everyone involved. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot!
Thank you to the LGBT-friendly vendors who helped make this shoot possible:
- Venue: The Woolworth, Dallas
- Event Planner: Chyna Crim
- Event Coordinator: Matthew Louzau
- Flowers: Lizzie Bee’s Flowers
- Hair & Makeup: Visuelle Artistry Makeup and Hair Studio & Ashley Rihel Hair & Makeup