I’ve had such a wonderful time working with Charles and Rachel this past year. Now, I am thrilled to show their beautiful wedding that took place at The Milestone, located in Denton. Forgive me for the super long blog post. It was one of those weddings that was so beautiful that I just couldn’t cut it down any more!
Special thank you to Ashley Lynn for helping me shoot this gorgeous wedding!
When I met Charles and Rachel the very first day, I showed them a light-painting picture and Charles loved it. I’m pretty certain that this was the reason they hired me! So, at the end of the night, I snuck them out of the reception for a few minutes for this shot. They are so much fun to create!
And, then they were off in style in their vintage car!
The Fabulous Vendors that made this day possible:
- Venue: The Milestone
- Coordinator: Valarie Maier (The Milestone)
- Makeup Artist: Lynn Eason
- Hair stylist: Amy Brandt
- Dress Boutique: Lasting Bridal Couture in Addison
- Dress: Maggie Sottero
- Shoes: Chinese Laundry – New Love
- Cake: Candy Haven
- Florist: Brandy Low
- Ministers: Joel and Wendy Berthelsen
- DJ: Complete Music, Video and Photo
- String Trio – Serenata Strings
- Getaway car – Romantic Remembrances