Good morning! Today, I am FINALLY sharing this beautiful wedding at the amazing D’Vine Vineyards! Rachel and Tyrin were married on a day that didn’t seem would ever stop raining, but RIGHT before Rachel walked down the aisle, the clouds cleared and we were treated to a perfect, sunny afternoon! Both the chapel and reception were decorated in gorgeous red roses and tons of candles everywhere! Rachel & Tyrin both were fully custom wedding attire and were looking fantastic! In fact, you really need to check out Rachel’s bridal session to see more of her dress!
The ceremony was sweet and perfect, and then after a few formals, we all went to finish partying the night away! <3
Thank you to this incredible vendor team for their time and talent!
- Venue: D’Vine Vineyards
- Planner: A Princess Touch
- Venue Coordinator: Christina
- Minister: Eric McMillan
- Videographer: Z Pro Films
- Decor Rentals: Angelina’s Wedding Center and Florist
- Cake: Crème De La Crème
- DJ: Any Event Productions
- Fireworks: Illumination Fireworks
- Transportation: The Classic