I’m so excited to share this beautiful couple’s wedding day with you! Alex and Olivia got married at one of my favorite places in Fort Worth; the Marty Leonard Chapel. Unlike many wedding days, when we are rushing to finish portraits to run off to the big reception, Olivia just wanted a quiet afternoon to enjoy with her new husband and her wedding party. We were able to take our time and get a million gorgeous images at the chapel and then we took her fun wedding party over to the Kimbell and Modern Art Museums in Fort Worth. I can’t even tell you how happy this made me to have so much time to be creative! I’m sure you will agree that this day was beautiful and perfect! Congratulations again to you two and thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer! <3
Umm, hello perfect Grand Exit! <3
Dying over this photo. In fact, its on the front of my website now! We had so much fun at the museums and created so many amazing portraits.
Thank you to these vendors for helping to create this beautiful day!
- Venue: Marty Leonard Chapel
- Portraits: Marty Leonard Chapel/Kimbell Art Museum
- Hair and Makeup: Crissy, Salon 70
- Dress: Ava’s Bridal Salon, Maggie Sottero Line (Blakely)
- Shoes: Madden Girl Sanguine Cowboy Boot
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Adrianna Papell, Nordstroms
- Florist: Virginia Glover, Willow Creations
- Minister: Jason Williams
- Rings: Kubes Jewlers
- Invitations: Kay’s Hallmark Shop