Today, I am sharing probably one of my all-time favorite Marty Leonard Weddings! Nathan & Sydney were married on an absolutely perfect June day. It was mild weather and puffy white clouds! And, two of the most beautiful, friendly families ever combined as one. I had an amazing time documenting this fun day with all of the details from the beautiful coral & pink florals from Vivienne and Vine, to the GORGEOUS Creme de la Creme cake and Steel City Pops for dessert! Here are some of my favorites from their day!
These amazing vendors made this day possible!
- Ceremony: Marty Leonard Chapel
- Reception: MOPAC Event Center
- Coordinator: Jennifer Rutledge
- Makeup: Sandra Crites
- Hair: Natalie Crawford
- Dress: Sottero & Midgley, Tamirys Amelie Collection
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka Triana, Jeweled Satin Dress Sandals
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Brooklyn Dress By Adrianna Papell
- Cake: Creme de la Creme
- Catering: Joe T Garcias
- Florist: Sabrina, Vivienne & Vine
- DJ: Discover DJs
- Photobooth: Any Event Photo Booth
- Limo: My Vintage Limo