Today, I get to share one of my favorite couples, at one of my favorite venues! I met Kenny & Dana at one of the Piazza open houses and we just hit it off from the start! These two are two of the most genuine and fun people I’ve ever met. It only made sense that their friends and family were just as much fun! I loved every part of this day from the time we arrived until the time we left. The details were also absolutely gorgeous. Their pink and white romantic colors in the Village Ballroom couldn’t have looked better.
I need to warn you. This post gets a little long. There were so many great pictures that I may have gotten carried away a bit!
Kenny & Dana, again, thank you so much for letting me capture your day for you!
The amazing vendors that made this day possible:
- Ceremony/reception venue: Piazza in the Village/Village Ballroom
- Coordinator: McKenzie Wollin
- Hair & Makeup: Holly LaPray, Dillards Salon Northeast Mall
- Bridal Gown: Brides by Demetrios
- Bridesmaid dresses: Brides by Demetrios
- Cakes: Opulent Cakes
- Catering: Piazza in the Village
- Florist: Mayflower Gifts
- Minister: Charles (Bubba) Thurman
- DJ: Randy Ro Entertainment
- Lighting & draping: Piazza in the Village
- Linens: Piazza in the Village
- Rings: Helzberg Diamonds
- Limo: Vintage Limos
- Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas