Today, I’m sharing another beautiful Piazza in the Village wedding! Ryan and Regan were married this Summer with beautiful, happy colors. I think this may be my FIRST wedding that had pale, yellow bridesmaid dresses, and I absolutely loved it! Their blue bouquets complimented them perfectly.
Regan was also a girl after my heart! She wear a Cathedral length veil, which we were sure to make use of in their gorgeous portraits, as well as some heirloom jewelry that made me drool!
Finally, they had a party that would not stop! I loved the energy they had! Be sure to check out those fun photos too! Here are some of my favorites from their day!
Vendors that helped create this beautiful day:
- Venue: Piazza in the Village
- Coordinator: Abbey
- Hair & Makeup: Elixir Day Maker
- Bridal Gown: Allure Bridals
- Shoes: Antonio Melani
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Amazon
- Cake: Stephen’s Sweet Sensations
- Catering: Piazza in the Village
- Florist: Venia Flowers
- Minister: Pastor Ron Stegall
- DJ: Toast Entertainment
- Videographer: Harmland Vision
- Engagement Ring: Diamond Doctor (now Diamonds Direct)
Wedding Band: Zales in Southlake
Grooms Band: Manly Bands
- Car: Vintage Limo