Last year when I met Shelby, her twin and mom, I knew instantly that I was going to love their family. Sure enough, through Shelby and Adam’s engagement pictures, Shelby’s bridals and finally their beautiful wedding, I got to know them all quite well. I just love Shelby’s sweet personality and contagious smile. And, Adam and Shelby just grin ear to ear every time they look at each other 🙂 It was such a pleasure working with this couple during the last year. Enjoy their gorgeous wedding at The Worthington Hotel!
By the way, I wanted to steal this sassy little flower girl!
Umm, yes, this wedding party was a blast and willing to do any crazy idea I had in my head! The girls also requested to do a “Bridesmaid” movie shot 🙂
- Second Photographer: Shanna Leigh
- Venue: Renaissance Worthington Hotel
- Coordinator/Event Designer: Z Events (Erin Zopolosky)
- Florist: Twigs Florist
- DJ: DJ Connections
- Photo Booth: DFW Photo Booth
- Linen Rental: BBJ Linens
- Ceremony Music: Serenata Strings
- Cake: Sugar Bee Sweets
- Hair & Makeup: Carpe Diem Bride
- Men’s Attire: Men’s Warehouse