I’m so excited to share Ivan and Stefani’s amazing wedding day! I had the absolute best time spending my day with this group. We started our day with the ceremony at the beautiful St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Fort Worth. The forecast promised rain, but it held off for us! We had some extra time between the ceremony and reception, so we took the wedding party the Kimbell Art Museum, which happens to be my most FAVORITE location for portraits right now. I think when you see the photos, you will see why!
Finally, we headed to Noah’s Fossil Creek location for a fantastic reception! There are SO many fun and sentimental images to share. I hope you enjoy it all 🙂 Stefani, you looked absolutely beautiful and it was wonderful working with you and your new hubby! Thank you so much for letting me capture your fabulous day!
And, last, I just had to add this fun photo of my studio partner and wedding photography partner-in-crime. She was a bridesmaid in this wedding, so we of course were clowning around. Here, she is lighting her own portrait 🙂 And, if you ever wondered how I get the awesome looking dimensional lighting in my shots, that light stick is what does the trick!
And, a special thank you to the wonderful vendors that helped create this special day:
- Church: St Mary’s Catholic Church
- Wedding Party Images: Kimbell Art Museum
- Reception: Noah’s Fossil Creek
- Coordinator: Sarah Fuentes
- Makeup: Jennifer Trotter, Lip Service Makeup
- Bridal Gown: Ava’s Bridal Couture
- Shoes: Milano Blanco
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Ava’s Bridal Couture
- Cake: Your Wedding Cake Bakers
- Catering: Fort Worth Catering
- Florist: A Rose in Bloom
- Band: Haris and Adis
- Videographer: Turquoise Video Production
- Transportation: Silver West Limousine Services