I’ve had so much fun with these two over the last year! They allowed for me to do a lot of “firsts” in my photography career 🙂 I got to shoot their engagements at the Rangers Ball Park, Megan took me to New Orleans for her Bridal session and then last, but not least, I finally got to shoot their beautiful wedding at the Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth.
When you see these two together, you can just see that they belong together 🙂 Best wishes to you both and thank you so much for allowing me to capture your wedding day for you! ~ Lyncca
Fabulous wedding vendors:
- Ceremony Venue: Marty Leonard Chapel
- Reception Venue: The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- Hair Stylist: Jennifer Murray
- Bridal Gown: Maggie Sottero, Lasting Bridal Couture, Addison, TX
- Catering: The Modern Art Museum