Today is such an important day in history! The Supreme Court made same-sex legal in all of the United States! I’m thrilled to hear this announcement for the LGBT community. I can’t think of a better blog post for today than to share Blake and Drew’s beautiful wedding All Saints’ Episcopal Church and Thistle Hill. Blake & Drew were legally wed in D.C. in February, so as of today, their wedding is also legal in Texas 🙂 Congratulations to you my friends!
Now, about their wedding! These two had their religious ceremony at their church, who supported their love. They had a beautiful First Look and ceremony, followed by an epic party at Thistle Hill. A CRAZY storm came blowing through, but that didn’t stop this party a bit. Approximately 275 people came to celebrate and man, did they ever! Here are some of my favorite photos from their day!
Thank you to these amazing LGBT-friendly vendors that helped create this special day!
- Ceremony: All Saints’ Episcopal Church
- Reception: Thistle Hill
- Coordinator: Betsy Drew, Weddings-N-Such
- Hair: Sarah Jennings at Salon Purple
- Catering: EuroCater
- Cake: Creme de la Creme Cake Company
- Florist: Tisa Zellers at Sage Fine Flowers
- Priest: Father Chris Jambor
- DJ: Greg Beck – Simply Music
- Draping & Linens: Taylor’s
- Invitations: Justin Burks
- Mini-Cowbells: Marc Anthony at University Screenprint