I’ve had such a great time getting to know Derek and Lana over the past few months. These two are such a sweet couple. Derek is a wonderful, quiet guy, who looks at his bride with such adoration. Lana is a fun, beautiful bride, with a firecracker personality, that just loves her groom 🙂 These two balance each other out perfectly!
I got to go back to the White Chapel Estate and Gardens, which was one of my very first venues when I started out shooting weddings. Sometimes its easy to forget how much we learn from wedding to wedding. It was fun seeing how much I have grown in the last 4 years as a photographer 🙂
Here are a few of my favorite images from this beautiful day!
Vendors that made this day possible:
- Venue: White Chapel Estate and Gardens
- Coordinator: Valerie
- Makeup: Janet, Visual Artistry
- Hair: Angela, Brilon Salon
- Bridal Gown: Allure Bridal, Pence & Panache Boutique
- Shoes: Allure Bridal, Pence & Panache Boutique
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Bakery: Elegant Cakery
- Catering: Carino’s Italian
- Minister: Eddie, White Chapel Estate
- DJ: Rod Baker, DFW Parties
- Lighting, draping, linens: White Chapel Estate