Today, I am excited to share Ty & Bethany’s beautiful wedding day! Fall is my favorite time of year, and what I love about weddings during this time is how dark and romantic they are. Many photographers dread the late Fall/Winter months, but they are definitely some of my favorites during the year.
Bethany looked absolutely gorgeous in her stunning gown from Bridal Boutique Lewisville. They chose deep maroons, greens and beige for their wedding detail colors, and as you can see. It turned out beautiful.
The day was full of tons of laughter and sweet moments. You can just see how happy these two are as they become one family! Here are some of my favorites from their day!
Rockstar vendor team:
- Venues: Marty Leonard Chapel / 809 at Vickery
- Makeup Artist: Pearls of Beauty
- Hair Stylist: Ruby Gonzalez, 2Q Salon Euless
- Bridal Gown: Bridal Boutique Lewisville
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
- Bakery: Jenny Layne Bakery
- Catering: Euro Cater
- Florist: Venia Flowers
- Minister: Deacon John Clark
- DJ: Everlasting Sounds
- Videographer: Reel Simple Studios
- Lighting/Draping: Everlasting Sounds
- Invitations: The Paper Source