Good morning! I have been enjoying a few weeks down time while Summer winds down and cooler temperatures make their way in with Fall wedding season! Now is when I get to catch up on the MOUNTAIN of editing and update my website with so many of the beautiful wedding days that I never had a chance to share before!
Alex and Emily’s wedding day was truly one of my favorites last year. From the start of the day at Emily’s parents home where the ladies got ready in gorgeous natural light and Emily had a sweet first look with her bridesmaids, to the perfect ceremony at Marty Leonard Chapel, all the way until the final private last dance and sparkler exit at Ashton Depot; this day was perfect and beautiful.
As we all know, I am much better with photos than words to tell as story, so here is theirs <3 I hope you enjoy it!
Special thank you to these incredible vendors:
- Venue: Marty Leonard Chapel & Ashton Depot
- Hair & Makeup: Kiss and Makeup
- Bridal Gown: De Ma Fille, Essence of Australia
- Bridesmaid Gowns: David’s Bridal – White By Vera Wang
- Cake: Moonlight Cakes
- Catering: Ashton Depot
- Florist: The Blooming Bride
- Minister: Graham McMillan
- DJ: Le Force Entertainment
- Videographer: Edge Productions
- Photobooth: Rock Box Photo Booth
- Ring: Helzberg Diamonds
- Transportation: My Vintage Limo
- Invitations: Sugarwater Designs