Today, I am sharing Matt & Steven’s wedding! I have had such a great time getting to know these two. When you meet them, you see they are obviously meant to be together. They are two parts of a whole and balance each other perfectly <3
These two weren’t a whole lot about all the wedding day formalities that I’m used to capturing. They certainly didn’t care a lot about details, and getting ready. I had to about tied them down to do their formals. LOL What they did care about, was a beautiful, sentimental ceremony (even I teared up) at the gorgeous Marty Leonard Chapel, and following, a party to remember at the City Club of Fort Worth. Mission accomplished guys! They had a champagne wall with hands that served drinks that the guests had a blast with and a fantastic band that actually made me sad when the evening was over. The details were subtle and beautiful. The day, was absolutely perfect.
Thank you to these rock star vendors for making this day beautiful!
- Venues: Marty Leonard Chapel / City Club Fort Worth
- Tuxes: Mens Warehouse
- Cake: Creme De La Creme Cake Company
- Catering: City Club of Fort Worth
- Florist: Blossoms on the Bricks
- Minister: The Rev. Todd Boling from TCU
- Band: In10City
- Videography: Chris Watson Films
- Lighting: In10City
- Linens: City Club of Fort Worth