Good morning! I’m up and at it early this morning, so I thought I would surprise the world (haha, right), with a blog update! I really have so many beautiful couple’s special days to share!
Marcos and Rachel were married at the always gorgeous Aristide Colleyville, my home away from home 🙂 I have known Rachel for many years and was so excited that I was able to capture her and Marcos’ day for them.
Their wedding was classically styled, in all white and blue details. I absolutely adored Rachel’s dress, that looked like it was made for her, and Marcos looked super handsome as well 🙂 When these two look at each other, you know it was meant to be. I wish the two of you all of the happiness in the world!
A special thank you to these vendors:
- Venue: Aristide Colleyville
- Coordinator: Gay, Aristide Colleyville
- Hair: Ava Moghan
- Makeup: Brandy Siegmund
- Bridal Gown & Shoes: David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid Shoes: David’s Bridal
- Cake: Moonlight Cakes
- Minister: Loving Celebrations
- Transportation: AllReady Limo Services