Oh my gosh, I feel so terrible about neglecting my blog! I’ve always been so on top of it but this Fall kicked my behind! I enjoyed some much needed time off during the holidays with my hubby and now I am slowly but surely catching up on editing and album design and now I am trying to give my little blog some TLC (does anyone even read this?!) Anyway, up first are a couple of posts about my work that has been recently featured in a blog or magazine. I plan to really get on top of my submissions over the next couple of months, so hopefully you will see a lot more of these type of posts!
First, one of my favorite styled shoots ever got published! My Phantom of the Opera Shoot with Lezlie and Wes was featured on Society Bride. Below is a screenshot of the feature and a link to the article 🙂 Vendor credits are below the screenshot in case you would like to work with any of these fabulously talented peeps!
Click Here to See Article
- Photographer: Lyncca Harvey Photography
- Equipment Rentals: Period Charm Rentals
- Makeup Artist: Beauty&theBlush Makeup Artistry
- Event Designer: Jen Rios Design
- Linens and Coverings: Kennique Linens
- Event Planner: Holly Viles Events & Decor
- Equipment Rentals: Gloss Luxury Event Rentals
- Cake Designer: Cakewalk Bake Shop
- Invitation Designer: Blue Eye Brown Eye
- Fashion Designer: Life Is Pretty
- Dress: Bliss Bridal in Fort Worth
- Event Venue: Majestic Theatre