Today, I am so excited to share Josh & Tori’s beautiful wedding at Stone Crest in McKinney! This day was perfect from start to end, on a gorgeous Spring Day! The whole venue smelled like these amazing roses that decorated about every square inch of the place! The colors were bright & vibrant, with little bits of fire station decor here and there for Josh’s career as a fireman.
There were so many sweet moments in this day from Tori’s first look with her daddy, all the way to Josh’s choreographed dance with his groomsmen for his bride! Here are some of my favorites!
Thank you to these amazing vendors for making this day possible:
- Venue: Stone Crest, McKinney
- Coordinators: Lynna Melton-Eggiman and Lana Lancaster
- Hair & Makeup: Candace Marshall of Three-Zero-Six Hairstyling and Make up Artistry
- Bridal Gown: Wtoo by Watters, Blushing Bride Boutique in Frisco, TX
- Bridal Shoes: Converse
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Cake: Bakermama of Mckinney
- Catering: Hard Eight BBQ
- Minister: Mike Sutherland
- DJ: James Hall, PTP Entertainment