Ahhh, things are starting to wind down a little bit in July and August on the wedding front! It’s so flipping hot outside that it is a welcome break to go hideout for a bit, catch up on editing, blogging and all the other behind-the-scenes boring stuff. But, it is also a time for me to recharge my creative batteries.
During my slow times, I do take a little time to just put my camera down, but I also like to participate in creative shoots to let me work with new vendors, see new venues and of course, work with amazing “models” to play and create some beautiful “non-pressure” portraiture.
For this shoot, it had a very Modern/Minimalist theme at the beautiful new venue in Terrell, The French Soirée. I have been watching the renovations on this beautiful building and could not wait to get my camera in there! Let’s say that it did not disappoint!
The venue, vendors and models were all perfect. Thank you so much to you guys for letting me flex my creative muscles for the day! Here are a few (lot) of my favorites!
The amazing vendors that made this day possible:
- Venue: The French Soirée
- Creative Co-Cordinators: Vanessa Martins Bruna Kitchen
- Event Designer: My Designer Jacqueline
- Florals: Bon Vie Flowers & Creations
- Flat Lay Rentals: @happydaygoods
- MUAH: Rose Gold Bridal Beauty
- Stationery and Calligraphy: Write This Way Calligraphy
- Cake: Chef Jana
- Bridal dress: a&bé Bridal Shop Dallas
- Bride & Groom: Lisa Marie Sack and Frank Sack