Hey there 🙂 I’m catching up on some blogging, and ran across Colby & Audra’s beautiful little wedding from last Winter! It seems with the trend of small weddings right now with COVID, that this was a perfect time to share this sweet day. I knew the moment that I met these two that they were meant to be, and had a great time getting to know them and shooting their engagement session and wedding day to follow! It was such a pleasure to document their wedding at the historic Founder’s Chapel at the White’s Chapel UMC. This day was perfect with every little attention to the details that mattered to them the most. Here are some of my favorites.
Thank you to these incredible vendors for making this day so special!
- Venue: White’s Chapel United Methodist Church
- Hair & Makeup: Pretty on Premises
- Dress: Theia Couture, Bridal Boutique Lewisville
- Shoes: Sam Edelman
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Beside the Bride
- Florist: 21 Parc
- Minister: Pastor Judy Hunt & Pastor Charles Thornton
- Rings: Heidi Gibson & Manly Bands